Nordost TYR 2 Digitális összekötő kábel BNC csatlakozóval /1.0 méter/
75 Ohm impedanciájú koax digitális átjátszó kábel BNC csatlakozóval szerelve, BNC-RCA átalakítókkal kiegészítve
Tyr 2 S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital leads are produced using cutting-edge technology, adherence to standards, and precision in workmanship. This extra attention given to our cables during the production phase guarantees the tight tolerance of characteristic impedance necessary to ensure greater musical detail, virtually unimpeded by timing errors or destructive jitter. At their base, both the 75 Ohm and 110 Ohm cables are constructed using silver-plated, solid core, conductors which are suspended in Nordost’s patented Dual Mono-Filament technology, creating a virtual air dielectric. They also both benefit from the implementation of mechanically tuned lengths, which have been meticulously calculated to reduce internal microphony and high frequency impedance resonance in the cable. The combination of these technologies yields cables with the extreme bandwith necessary to accomplish zero-loss data transfer.
- 75 OHM SPECIFICATIONS
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned spacing, length and Dual Mono-Filament, co-axial design
- Conductors: 1 x 18 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
- Capacitance: 15.9 pF/ft
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Overall Shield Coverage: 97%
- Velocity of Propagation: 88%
- Termination: Gold-plated true 75 Ohm Neutrik BNC. Gold-plated BNC to RCA adapter included.